Flip a switch and launch your very own nuclear attack with the Useless Box. Well, actually, turn the Useless Box on and this clever electromechanical box turns itself off. That’s right, experience endless, useless fun with the fully assembled Useless Box. Also known as the Useless Machine. Every time you flip the switch on the Useless Box, a little finger pops out and turns itself off. Sure it’s useless… but it keeps your itchy switch-flippin’ fingers busy! The Useless Box Kit does NOT come assembled and requires a Soldering Iron to assemble it. Includes an attachable red LED so that you can make your Useless Box glow from the inside! If you want the fully assembled version of the Useless Box, search “Fully Assembled Useless Box” on Amazon.
- A totally useless box that provides endless fun! Every time you flip the switch on the Useless Box, a little finger pops out and turns itself off!
- Exclusive Red LED included. Make your box glow red!
- Black Do It Yourself Useless Box Kit – Does not come assembled.
- Requires two (2) AA Batteries to run and a Soldering Iron to Assemble, both not included.
- Search “Fully Assembled Useless Box” for a fully assembled version that even includes batteries!