Never Have I Ever, The Card Game of Poor Life Decisions – Only Get this Game if You Want Tears Running Down Your Face from Gut Busting Laughs, Outrageous Fun and to Be The Hit of Every Party From This Day Forward. Played on Ellen, Hell’s Kitchen, The Today Show, and Andy Cohen. Not for the Faint of Heart. This is an Adult Card Game.
Every game of Never Have I Ever presents a chance to relive life’s funny, embarrassing and awkward moments with your friends and family members. Still feeling weird about that time you called someone the wrong name during sex? How about when you got arrested for public urination? Well, don’t worry, all your poor life decision-making has finally paid off. We’ve thought of hundreds of things you may or may not want to admit, and added rules to spice things up.
Everyone gets 10 Play Cards to start and takes a turn reading a Red Rule Card. During each round players have a chance to admit whether they’re ‘guilty’ or ‘not guilty’ of a Play Card. If you’re guilty, you have to keep the card. If you’re not guilty, you have to discard it. The first person to collect 10 Play Cards wins (or losses depending on how you look at life).
Each round, a new person will pick a Red Rule Card from the pile, read the directions aloud, and place it face up on the table. Then, all the players (including the player that drew the rule card) does what the card says. For example: One rule card is called “Awkward Moment,” which reads: “Everyone passes a play card to you. Once you have everyone’s play card, you must answer them all. If you are guilty of the play card, you have to keep it. If you are not guilty of the play card, you discard it.”
Here Are Some Play Card Examples
Never Have I Ever Dated My Sibling’s Ex. Never Have I Ever Done Something Illegal With A Family Member. Never Have I Ever Shown Up To Thanksgiving High. Never Have I Ever Rocked A Muffin Top.
Includes 550 Cards (485 Play Cards and 65 Rule Cards with 10 Variations) + instructions.
- New Shipment Just Arrived! Get the famous game that Ellen DeGeneres is playing with her guests like Johnny Depp, Paltrow, Madonna and Justin Bieber. HURRY, last shipment SOLD OUT in two weeks.
- This is the game of poor life decisions and there’s only one real rule to the game – no judgement.
- Each time you play you’ll have a chance to relive life’s funny, embarrassing and awkward moments with your friends.
- Don’t worry, what may have seemed like a terrible idea at the time now earns you points and makes you a winner.
- Includes 550 cards (485 Never Have I Ever Play Cards and 65 Rule Cards) + instructions in a shiny, new box. Fast shipping directly from Amazon warehouse.